NC Collection is a customer service focused business and will always try to resolve all issues without having to refer to our terms and conditions. As a business we still need to have our terms and conditions in place.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. In using this website and by placing an order online, via telephone or in person you are deemed to have read and agreed with the following terms and conditions of NC Collection.
What personal information do we collect?
We ask for your personal information when you make a purchase, register, sign up for promotions, offers or competitions, or to receive news. Depending on which of these services you use, we may collect:
- your name and contact information including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number, even if you do not complete your purchase;
- details of any purchase orders that you place through the website, and any details we need for delivery;
- card payment details if making a purchase;
- details you provide when you contact us or make enquiries either generally or about any purchases you make with us;
- details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access; and
- information you provide if you report a problem with our website;
Even if you do not use these services, or for example, do not proceed with a purchase, we will still gather any personal details entered and information about your activity on the website to understand what parts of the website and what products you are interested in, so that we can improve our website and tailor our services to you.
What we do with the information we collect?
Depending on how you engage with us, we may use your information:
- to facilitate your use of this website and the services available through it;
- when you purchase from us, to process your order, collect payment, enable you to track you order online, arrange delivery and for other purchase related services (this may include contacting you by telephone, email or SMS to arrange, confirm or change product) and for on-going customer service dealings including any faults or repairs or refunds;
- for internal accounting and regulatory purposes;
- for statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services;
- to improve and personalise your experience when you visit the website (See the cookies section), and to keep you informed about other products and services you might be interested in; and
- to ask you from time to time if you would like to provide feedback on or participate in market research on our products and services. You do not have to participate in these if you do not wish.
What we do with the information we collect?
Whilst we have policies, rules and measures in place and try to take all reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information, NC Collection cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide online.
Who do we share it with?
NC Collection may disclose your personal information:
- if we use authorised service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, for example this might include reviews, direct marketing programme and for online payment services. We do not permit our service providers to share or to use such information for any other purpose and they are under strict obligations to keep your information secure;
- Trusted third party suppliers providing relevant products and services related to your NC Collection purchases
- to the police, regulators, law enforcement or other government agency where the law requires this, where appropriate to prevent or detect criminal activity, or in connection with product safety, and otherwise to relevant third parties to protect NC Collection, its business, staff and customers; and
- to prospective or actual buyers in the event that NC Collection sells any of its business or assets so help ensure continuity of your customer relationship.
Keeping you informed
We may from time to time contact or update you about products, services or offers that may be relevant to you.
This may include delivery, reviews, lists and extended warranties, and other products and services related to your Artijewel purchases, some of which are provided by Artijewel and some by our trusted partners to whom we may pass on your details.
They or we may contact you about these by telephone, mail, email and SMS, using the contact details you provide and update us with, which we obtain or update with you in our dealings, or which we obtain or update from external sources. This may include telephone numbers that are registered by you or others unless you have told us directly that you do not wish to be contacted for this purpose on a particular telephone number. By providing your details through the website, you are agreeing to this.
If you don’t want to be contacted by post or telephone you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do so, please bear with us for a short time whilst we adjust our records. This usually takes up to 28 days. If you don’t want to be contacted by email, please unsubscribe from the NC Collection marketing emails that contain an easy means for you to unsubscribe.
Please note that NC Collection would not necessarily remove all your details from its records but would note and respect your changed marketing preferences.